Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

How do I know if my ed is just low t level or something else?

Customer Question

how do I know if my ed is just low t level or something else? I have type ii diabetes can this cause my ed?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Yes. Your diabetes is the most likely cause of your ED.
You can see a urologist to check your testosterone level to see if it is low. They can also do a test called a penile color flow Doppler to determine if there is a problem with blood flow to the penis. Hope this helps. B
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm never in the mood I only get somewhat erect when watching porn but I ejackulate before I get fully erect what does this mean ?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
This can certainly be a sign of low testosterone. I would recommend that you see a urologist for an examination and to check your testosterone to see if it needs to be replaced. Hope this helps.