How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20387
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am 33 year old male and i allways have the feeling like i

Customer Question

am 33 year old male and i allways have the feeling like i need to pee all the time.i have had antibiotics for infection but still nothing works had blood tests and urine checked been like this for 4-5 months
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Have you been on any medication such as oxybutynin to stop bladder spasms?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no just tolterodine tartrate

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Did that help calm the symptoms at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

maybe a bit but not all together

Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Ok. It sounds like you need to get in to see a urologist for a test called urodynamics which is like an EKG for the bladder to determine why you are having these symptoms. This test will help to determine if pelvic floor physical therapy will help or if you will need to be tried on something else such as Botox bladder injections. Hope this helps.