Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am male it hurts when,I pee what could it be my girl like…

Customer Question
I am male it hurts...
I am male it hurts when,I pee what could it be my girl like anal
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Urology
6/19/2015
Urologist: urologyguru, Urologist MD replied 3 years ago
urologyguru
urologyguru, Urologist MD
Hello! Thanks for allowing me to help you today. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions and positive feedback is much appreciated.
If you have had recent anal intercourse then you are at risk for a UTI.
I would get your urine checked and need antibiotics.
Your primary doc or urgent care can do this.
I hope this helps. Please ask any follow up questions you have until you feel satisfied with your answer. Positive ratings are much appreciated!
------------------
This answer is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through this answer, urologyguru provides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided here is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. urologyguru is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN. If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of an answer here. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice. You should also ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting any information on this site, or in applying the information to your individual case.
Medical information changes constantly. Reliance on any information provided from this answer is solely at your own risk.