Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I just got my trimix pge 10mcg/pap30/phen 0.5. Using 50 at

Customer Question

I just got my trimix pge 10mcg/pap30/phen 0.5. Using 50 at time of injection 💉 however at uro office got 85 to 90 percent erection this lasted for one hour was looking for more solid erection however he said this wld work and when it was with partner things wld increase so was wondering abt increased dosage since he wld not increase mix and thought dose was enough what is the normal incriminate that you wld go on dosage without risk of paprism
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
To get to the 95 to 100 percent erect how much shld I go up each time to be safe til desired effects are presented
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
You can increase your dose by five units each time until you reach a maximum dose of 100 units to achieve your desired erection. You just need to make sure that your erection does not last longer than four hours otherwise you need to go to the emergency room to have a reversal agent injected. Hope this helps.