Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have urinary incontinence at night, peripheral neuropathy,

Customer Question
and recently stated walking like...
I have urinary incontinence at night, peripheral neuropathy, and recently stated walking like I was drunk, not feeling dizzy.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Urology
6/17/2015
Urologist: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Hello from JustAnswer.
What neurologic evaluation has been done?
I had asked for some further information and have not heard back.
Urinary incontinence can be due to a problem in the urinary system, but it also can be due to a neurologic problems.
In your case, since you are having neuropathy symptoms, difficulty walking, and dizziness, and since you have had a Urologic evaluation, the next consideration would be a neurologic evaluation. If no neurologic evaluation has been done thus far, then it would be appropriate to consult with a Neurologist.
If I can provide any further information, please let me know.
Dr. D. Love, Doctor