Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

My husband is a renal paptient. heamo dialyasis he keeps…

Customer Question
my husband is a renal...
my husband is a renal paptient. heamo dialyasis he keeps getting terrible migraines what can he take for these. his nephrologist wont allow antiflammatories because he still passes urine. they dont want to upset this but he is a very sick and fed up man
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Urology
6/12/2015
Urologist: dr abid, Board Certified Urologist replied 3 years ago
dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Urologist

Yes NSAIDS are not good choice for him . Analgesics which has central pain killer effect like Cap Tramadol 50 mg is good option , second Tab Paracetamol 2 Tablet stat is also option for him ,

So ask him to get Cap Tramadol this is good choice or if it is not available than Tab Paracetamol 2 tablets is second option .

Regards ***** ***** him good luck .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .

As I have seen that he already used Panadol so Paracetamol is same , now he is candidate for Cap Tramadol .

Regards .