Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

For the last 2-3 months i have noticed proeminent veins on…

Customer Question
For the last 2-3 months...
For the last 2-3 months i have noticed proeminent veins on my pennis, especially when is semierected. For 2 weeks i kept a treatment with ibubrofen and local heparine gel, but i have not noticed any improvement. I am very woried about this.
I found on the internet a pictures like my problem.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8c/A_semi_erect_penis_with_engorged_dosal_veins_and_arteries%2C_uncircumcised.jpg
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Urology
I upload pictures with my penis..
6/7/2015
Urologist: Dr. Y., Urologist replied 3 years ago
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Are those veins hard when you touch them?
When are in semi erect, yes is harder then normaly.
When the penis is flacid and I am laying down the veins are not that proeminent.
And i also have in some mornings, probably after overnight erection, a white vein (see the pictures) that disapear in 30 minutes after i wake up.
Relist: Other.
I did not received an answer to my question, even if it has been 10 days since I have posted on your site.