How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, MD
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 46978
Experience:  Experienced physican in Urology
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Vaginal irritation urinate more than usual feel a little

Customer Question

vaginal irritation urinate more than usual feel a little discomfort
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
you could have a bladder bacterial infection or UTI (urinary tract infection)
you need to see a doctor and get a UA urinalysis check of your urine to check for bladder infection
you need a gyn examination as well to see why you are having vaginal irritation
if you have bad vaginal dryness, you could have vaginal atrophy from low estrogen levels after menopause.
vaginal estrogen creams can help this
do you have a gyn doctor you can see
or you can go to the ER for evaluation to check your urine.