How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20143
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been dealing with various problems down there since I

Customer Question

Hi there, I've been dealing with various problems down there since I was 18, inclusing a rash and some UTI's that seemed to be unrelated but then went away. All my STD tests have come back negative, but recently ive noticed this bump on the tip, it doesnt
hurt, its the same colour and feel as the rest of the skin, its only really visible when the penis is erect or I squeaze it. What do you think it is? a fordyce spot maybe? it seems bigger than they are although I have been known to get them in that place.
I hope its not a wart. I have attatched 2 photos
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Can you post a higher quality photo that shows this leasion clearer. it is very blurry and I can't see what you are pointing out.