How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20142
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm 71 years old and i have an implant pump in my pinas for

Customer Question

MY name is***** 71 years old and i have an implant pump in my pinas for the last three month, the pinas it"s rigidity permanet only for about 7ml. (or 3 inches) from day one i had the surgery. The pump dosnt work wen i try to squized , my surgery keep tall me I'm not hill inside keep pumping and you keep have erection.
My answer it"s to him if the pump it"s not working how can i have an erection ???
Can you please suggest me to go and see another urologist better from the one i have.
My resident it"s in Toronto Ontario Canada but I'm willing to travel any were long i can trust the surgery.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.

Can you go to New York City?