How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20142
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am screwed up sexually. I have a fear of people thinking

Customer Question

I am screwed up sexually. I have a fear of people thinking I'm gay even to the point where sometimes I think I might be. I have micro penis. I have fear of intimacy. I have been chastised for the size of my penis. It never bothered me until someone said it was a nub. It felt emasculating. I used to be 5'4" 125lbs. Now I'm a 38 year old man that weighs 220 at 5'7". I feel inferior about my looks. I haven't had sex since I was chastised. It really damaged me. I want be a smaller guy again so women won't even think twice that it's small. I feel like telling look at my HANDS!!! I don't know how messed up penis surgery is but it has to beat the misery of feeling so inadequate. I'm a decent looking guy that sends of this dorky loser vibe. HELP!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.


what is your medical question

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there such a thing as penis surgery to make me average? Is it safe? Is it expensive?
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.

Yes there is penis surgery.

It can add an inch to inch and a half in length.

An inch in girth.

It is called phalloplasty.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrRussMd replied 2 years ago.


I do not do live phone calls.

What further questions do you have?