Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I am a 67 year old female. Have burning in vigina. Had blood

Customer Question

I am a 67 year old female. Have burning in vigina. Had blood tests urine culture . Seen by obgyn have very dry insides. Never take mess or hormone treatment.
recently am having to utinate. I am an athlete so after peeing and then running for an hour I have to pee agsin. Went to a urologist and he did a procedure that goes to your uretha. He had to widen it a little. Other then that nothing wrong. I left the office and I peed in the car. That uncontrolled pee stopped but my original symptoms are still there. I am sore and I feel the urge and anywhere from 2 hour to 3 I have to pee
No peeing at night because I am still. Help
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.
Have you ever been placed on medication like oxybutynin for bladder spasms?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No -- I do not tolerate meds at all -- I haven't taken medicine in 30 years -- I am blessed being heallthy.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to get back to my duathlons -- I run bike run -- do I have a sensitive uretha?? or is just my vaginal lining that is causing this soreness and peeing. It seems I am very sensitive with motion. I need to get back to my routine. As I said all blood work beautiful -- kidneys, liver, etc. Complete zero for urine culture and the in office dip. I just purchased d mannos - my friends use it and they says it might help my peeing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also have eye pressure of 20 - 24 so I stay away from anything that affects any side effects -- I was put on premera for 2 days -- I was so desparate -- but it didn't help -- gave me pains.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is new to me -- are you there doctor -- I only got 1 response from you