How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20386
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Id like to know if I can tell if its normal if the uncomfortable,

This answer was rated:

I'd like to know if I can tell if its normal if the uncomfortable, heightened, oversensitive feeling I have in my penis, that I have had since last Wednesday night shortly before climaxing with a wand-style vibrator on the top side of my penis glan? It was better by Thursday night, was just fine when I layed down, then was better Saturday night. Today I finally even felt good enough to get an erection, not touching it, but it felt like I had to pee during the erection. In the car after I spent about 15 minutes squatting today, which was about 30 minutes after i got the erection, I started to have that uncomfortable feeling again and now it won't go away even while I lay down. I asked here on Saturday what it could be and the doctor said nerve damage that would go away in several weeks, but should be fine to exercise and have sex. Did I re-injure, is it normal for something like this to come and go until it fully heals or is their something else wrong.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Do you have any trouble urinating or pain behind the scrotum?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No pain or trouble urinating. Also I think you were the same doctor we wrote back and forth with on Saturday afternoon, if that helps. Thanks!

Yes I am the same doctor. This discomfort you are having sounds to be typical nerve irritation that you likely have form using the vibrator. This discomfort can come and go. I would recommend taking some ibuprofen to help with the inflammation. If the pain gets severe, then you should see a urologist for a prostate exam and urine culture to make sure this is not a prostate infection causing this discomfort. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y. and 2 other Urology Specialists are ready to help you