How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20386
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my ejaculate has yellowish gel like lumps in it. I feel no

This answer was rated:

my ejaculate has yellowish gel like lumps in it. I feel no burning or irritation when ejaculating or urinating. I am unable to get to a doc for a month can you give me an indication of what it may be please

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you today. I look forward to working with you.

Yellowish clumps in the semen can just indicate some urine that is left over in the urethra that is mixing with you semen. Sometimes, prostatitis can cause this change in color and consistency of the semen. But if you don't have any other symptoms, I would not be concerned about this as it will likely clear up the next few times you ejaculate. If it persists, then you should see a urologist to consider evaluating for prostatitis. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y. and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you