How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Bray MD Your Own Question
Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician / Family Practice
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 10341
Experience:  I have 14 years experience in Family Practice which includes the treatment of most co
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Anthony Bray MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 33 years old. Until now I had only one girl that I went

Customer Question

I am 33 years old. Until now I had only one girl that I went a long time and we had a brief sexual contact, protected by a condom, and because my girl had a small blood anemia was make one month all examinations and vaginal examinations on doctor and was fine, and this was my first sexual contact and only with this girl.

But anyway I wanted to have protected sex and have all time with condom. I still contact girl and this is fine, but,

After 3 years ago our relationship ended. 3 years have passed since then and I had nothing, and I hope now it is not something serious.

Three years since masturbate almost every day once or three time on week, without the use of products that do penis irritation, But before I start with a new girl to build new relationship I want to be sure everything is fine with me and I did and found that with my home self-control after a month, on top initial part of my penis rather than the tip of the penis head, at the opening of the mouth of the penis, at the glans, under first membrane have as little acne that is the same color like all penis skin, unless I rubbing and irritating than a little redness.

Otherwise there are no problems, pain, itching or anything else.

In addition's allergic to artificial preserved vitamin C, ospen 1500 penicillin, analgin, aspirin, acitilsalicilna acid, ascorbic acid, egg yolk, and synthetic clothing.

This little acne on my penis a month ago was about 1mm and now is about 2-2.5 mm. I have a few pictures so,

Dear Dr, dermdoc19, please tell me if there is anything at all that might be, what is this or maybe nothing everything is fine, or maybe will disappear for some time, and

Should I go to the doctor and who the specialist doctor like dermatology or urology or gynecology?

Thank you in advance.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 4 years ago.


I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,


Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 4 years ago.
The pics that you have appear consistent with urethritis. This is an infectious condition of the urinary tube that exits through the penis. There are several possible causes of the condition. Some STD's may cause it such as chlamydia or gonorrhea. Certain non- STD causes such as urea plasma may be a cause.
At this point I would advise you to see a urologist to further evaluate this condition and get you on treatment.
I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have further questions and I will be happy to get back with you. If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be very much appreciated. Thank you and best regards,
Anthony Bray MD