Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
8708167

12 years ago my penis snapped when the girl was on top. It

12 years ago my penis snapped when the girl was on top. It hurt bad. I let it heal till it wasn't sore any more. There was no deformity in my penis for years after. Then I went a couple of years with no sexual activity. Then I re-connected with the love of my life and when I had an erection the first time there was about a 30% sharp bend to the left when fully erect and has been since. When my penis is small I notice a small bend in that area to the left.. When it it partially swollen there is no bend seen. I feel no hard plaque on that side at all. Could you tell me what is happening and if there is a non evasive treatment. I have been taking vitamine e for the past year. Be cause of the bend I ejaculate fairly quickly. She says it doesn't matter but I know it does and it is very embarrassing and it hampers our sex life because of how it is now. Always reminds me of that night long ago every single time I get arroused.
HI

Does it hurt when you have erection or have intercourse?

Are the erections as hard as it used to be ?

Do you smoke ?

Please let me know

Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes
Not as hard unless I take about 10 mg Ciara's
I do smoke
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Typo. Cialas
HI

Most likely it seems like penile injury which has progressed to form a scar in the region resulting in the bend.This may be peyronie's disease we are dealing with.

There are several treatment protocols available.One of them was Vitamin E , but that is not very useful as it was though before.

Newer treatments include colchicine, tamoxifen, arginine and pentoxyphylline etc.But these treatments are only good in initial; stages when the disease is still evolving.You seem to have a stable condition and may require other forms of treatment.

This includes penile injections.Most commonly Verapamil is used for this purpose.They are injected into the area of bend every 2 weekly for 6 cycles.Treatment can be continued if there is a positive response after the treatment.

Another treatment which is coming up is combination of vacuum therapy with other drugs.Vacuum therapy will expand the scar region & help it break more easily by the medications.

You need to see an urologist to get more details about the treatment.This condition is still a partial mystery in the medical field and hence there is lot of debate about a standard treatment.Only urologists may be experienced in treating this condition and hence will be advisable to see one.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards

Dr.Tharun