Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
8708167

After sex and masterbation my ejaculation is an hour after,

after sex and masterbation my ejaculation is an hour after orgasm, or sometimes not at all. It has been like that for about four years. How do I fix it?
DO you mean the semen comes out one hour after the orgasm? Does it come out with urine or just flows out of its own?
Any problems passing urine?
Are you taking any medications?
Any problems like leaking urine?
How are your erections?
Do you have any medical illness?
Please let me know
Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my erections are fine. I have copd, and high chlesterol with a hernated disc. no problems passing urine, or leaking urine. the seamen comes out an hour later after orgasm, and just flows on its own.the problem started before i started taking any medicenes i normaly take now.
Hello Brian,

What medications you take for the COPD?

Any problems due to the herniated disc?

How are your bowel movements?

Is the quantity of semen very less or normal as before?

Please let me know

Dr.Tharun
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
seamen is less then before. my bowel movements are fine. i don't take any medication for my copd. I have pain alot from my hernated disc, but this started before i had a herniated disc.
HI

There could be two cause for this condition.

One is retrograde ejaculation - which means the semen goes into the bladder during emission which can flow back into the penis after some time.There could be many reasons for this problem -like previous surgery, medications, nerve problems(like disc trouble) diabetes etc.

Ejaculation is well coordinated activity between the sexual organs and the muscles of the pelvic floor, which causes synchronous contractions to expel out the semen at the time of ejaculation.If this coordination is disturbed as it looks like in your case because of the disc problem, there may be ejaculatory troubles.
So if the seminal vesicles and Vas pushes the semen outside it is pelvic floor muscles which further propels the semen.So if there is break in this mechanism ejaculation can occur with seminal emission.

Second cause could be decreases quantity of semen which is not enough to be spurted out .So it just flows taking its own time and comes out after some time.

Herniated disc can cause these problems before there is pain.This might have been an earlier symptom of the disc disease before you started having pain.

Treating the disc problem is the probable answer to this problem of yours.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Dr.Tharun