How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Tharun Your Own Question
Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 3682
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Tharun is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ill try to make this short,,,,im a 33 yr old male...for some

This answer was rated:

hi, ill try to make this short,,,,im a 33 yr old male...for some yrs now i have had frequent urination,,,,,i havent been sexually active except for last 6 months had some problems with masturebation,,,,nothing extreme in my opinion but trying to quit,,,several months ago i had to urinate and when i did like had to go 3 or so times within a minute,,,,,ok so about a month ago i started trying the excercise for your penis to make ur longer and wider,,,i only tried these excercise twice because after that i noticed a very tiny blood blister on the ring of my penis head,,,,now this was about 3 weeks ago,,,now therrs several tiny blisters and tiny red bumps and also lines in the skin of my penis head,,,,they are all very small and hardly noticeable but they are there,,,,ok at the same time i stopped doing the penis excerises, i continued doing what they call pc muscle excercises,,,,my penis has always slightly curved to the left,,,,last week and since then i have noticed more of a curve when its flacid and semi-erect,,,,fully erect seems normal,,,,also at the same time i have noticed at the bottom of my penis i guess where ur uretha chanber is theres seems to be a bit of a bulge midway betweem the head and the base, but located at the bottom of the penis,,,,right now i am experiencing an aching pain in my penis shaft,,,,not real bad but enough that im having trouble not obsessing about it,,,this has all got me worried,,,,please help, thank u very much!

Can you explain the exercises?

Can you feel anything hard in your penis?

Any problems while passing urine ?

Any redness or raised temperature over the penis?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi dr. Tharun, sorry it was late and i had fallen asleep, i apologize

the excercises are called pubococcygeus or pc muscle tensing, where u just squeeze the muscle 50-100 times a day,,,,,been doing it for 3 weeks until the last couple days

ithe other excercises are stretching excercises and jelqing,,,but i only did these 2 times 3 weeks ago and stoped because of the very tiny purple blister that suddenly appeared on my penis head

nosir, cant feel anything hard, no problem passing urine, except sometimes have a weak pee stream but had that for some yrs now,

no noticeable redness just the slight purple

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry having trouble using my phone

just slight purple small spot in the outer edge of my penis head

havent noticed any temperature

most noticable is when flaccid seems to be thicker on the underside of the shaft about an inch from the penis head,,,seems to bend a tiny bit fromrd point too

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sorry im at work and my phone is driving me crazy

meant to say from the point where itsa little thicker thats the point where it seems to slightly bend, i suddenly noticed this last week one day, but if totally erect its not noticable at all, so i dont know this all just really weird, and scary, last night my penis was sortof hurting a bit where i couldnt keep my mind off of it til i did take 2 aspirin and the ache went away, thanks a bunch

HI Joshua,

Does it pain when your penis is erect?

Does it hurt when you press the region ?

Any pain while ejaculation?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i havent ejaculated recently so i cant say, but at night before i go to bed ive been getting a erection to check things out and it seems that i get most of the pain afterwards, like a dull sore pain ache,,,,,,doesnt seem to hurt when erect or when i press the area,,,and if im totally flaccid the small bulge area is not noticable at all, just when im partially erec

HI Joshua,

If you don't notice any bend or hardness when fully erect then there is nothing wrong with it.One possible diagnosis would have been peyronie's disease if the there was persistent bend up on full erection.So that probability is less.

Next is prostate infection which can lead to pain in the shaft of the penis.So you consider this diagnosis too and if found positive then should try antibiotics for the same.

Last option could be muscle soreness and fatigue.Since you tried these exercises , the pelvic muscles could have gone sore and causing these symptoms.

So give it a break and the symptoms may disappear.Take some anti- inflammatory like motrin/ Aleve to reduce the inflammation faster.Hot fomentation would help recover faster.

I hope this helps you.


Dr. Tharun and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you