How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20143
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'd like to be neutered this month and I don't want to get

Customer Question

I'd like to be neutered this month and I don't want to get psychiatric consent, because I can't afford much.. The procedure is to help me control my urges, I do not intend to mate, and I'm okay with signing any forms with the doctor.

I need a doctor's address, in Richmond, and phone number.

Thank you.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  PaulmoJD replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Do you have a legal question for us or is your question a medical question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I placed the question under a wrong category that I asked to be fixed to "Urology" but then they fixed it.. but today it's back here :(

Could you help but this under Urology Category? thank you very much :)

Expert:  PaulmoJD replied 4 years ago.
I will have your question moved. For some reason someone thought you needed legal information. Please do not respond to me and the appropriate expert will be with you as soon as we can get it moved.
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, your question is in the Urology category. Thank you for your patience as we find a Urologist to assist you.

Camille - Moderator