Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Why am i peeing so much

why am i peeing so much
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question. If I don't respond to you immediately, it is because I am either in the OR or traveling. I WILL get back to you ASAP.
How long has this been going on? Are you diabetic? Are you on diuretics?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
its been going on for some time know and i dont know what is the problem never had no issues like this before please help dont know whats wrong
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 5 years ago.
This is either a problem with diabetes, heart disease, or prostate enlargement (leading to urinary retention). You need to see your doctor to be tested for these medical problems and have a bladder ultrasound done to see if you are retaining urine. You may need to be started on Flomax to relax the prostate to stop this frequent urination. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes i have a prostate enlargement

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have an enlarge prostata and stomache inflamation and fatty liver and constipation
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 5 years ago.
Then this problem can definitely be related to your enlarged prostate causing retention of urine. In this case, it is time to see a urologist for an ultrasound of the bladder to see if you are retaining urine.