Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

What will happen if I take two viagras (tw0) viagra pills)?

what will happen if I take two viagras (tw0)
viagra pills)?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question. If I don't respond to you immediately, it is because I am either in the OR or traveling. I WILL get back to you ASAP.
What is the dose of each pill you are planning on taking?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am now taking one 100mg Viagra tablet at a time.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 5 years ago.
If 100 mg is not working, then taking 200 mg is not going to work either. The only thing that you risk having happen is worsening of possible side effects like possible vision damage.
At this point, you need to see a urologist to discuss further therapy with medications like MUSE urethral suppositories or penile injections with Trimix. These have a much better chance of giving you an erection. Hope this helps.