Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have a constant peeing sensation on the tip of my penis for

I have a constant peeing sensation on the tip of my penis for 5 weeks now, and a variety of doctors gave different diagnosis. One said it was prostatitis, another said a bacterial yest infection, and the most recent doctor pulled my foreskin back all the way which I have never done before and pointed out all the white tissue and said that is dead skin which is causing the constant peeing sensation. I have cleaned the area and it is clean, he looked at the glands and said they looked healthy, after the gym and sex my testicals hurt and have for about 3 days and the peeing sensation is back on my penis and seems worse. I have been on doxycycile for 5 weeks and have 8 days left, I told the doctor this and he said it was all in my head and should leave soon. He also checked my prostate and said it was normal and had me pee in a cup after to check for blood and there was no blood. he also check my Penis for Urethritis. is this after effects ?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 5 years ago.
Hi there,Thanks for your question. If I don't respond immediately, it is because I am either in the OR or traveling. I will get back to you ASAP.If the antibiotics are not helping, you may have a condition called chronic pelvic pain syndrome and this is due to pelvic floor muscle tension. You may benefit from being referred to a physical therapist to help teach pelvic floor relaxation exercises. You may also benefit from a medication like amytriptyline for this. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok thanks doc, I have had you everytime Doc Y when I am on here. thanks. I will look into it.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 5 years ago.
You're welcome.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello Dr Y all symptoms are gone except one, my foreskin is very itchy and seems to be reder, but the itchy feeling is annoying. is that from going off the antibiotics ? or irritation from taking off the dead skin ?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 5 years ago.
This sounds like you may have a yeast infection that needs to be treated with Diflucan or a cream such as clotrimazole. You need to see your doctor for an exam to determine if this is what you need. Hope this helps