How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20388
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have blood coming from my penis.

Resolved Question:

I have blood coming from my penis.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 6 years ago.
Hi there,
Thanks for your question. Please be patient for a response as I may be in the OR or driving, but will get back to you ASAP.
You need to get in to see a urologist in the next few days assuming you can urinate OK and are not passing clots. If you have clots or think red urine, you need to go to the ER to be seen urgently. You need a CT scan and cystoscopy to rule out stones or tumors of the urinary tract as the cause of the bleeding. Hope this helps.
Dr. Y. and other Urology Specialists are ready to help you