Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have erectional dysfunction for over a month now. My

Customer Question
hi, i have erectional dysfunction...
hi, i have erectional dysfunction for over a month now. My previous blood test about a year ago showed low leval of testrones .I recovered than but it is starting to be a problem again.Pls advise
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Urology
6/29/2010
Urologist: Dr. R, Board Certified Urologist replied 8 years ago
Dr. R
Dr. R, Board Certified Urologist
You should go back and see the urologist. They will repeat the testosterone levels. In addition, they will do a bunch of blood work to be sure you have no other issues that could be causing this such as diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure. If the testosterone level is still low, that could very well be the issue. If the testosterone is low, they will likely put you on a gel or patch to help raise the levels. If your testosterone is normal, they may recommend a blood flow test to be sure the penis is getting good blood flow.

Hi, thanks for your feedback. is there something else i can try as a supplimemnt to the diet such as multi vitemins oe should i get some drugs over the counter such as vigera or rquilivent .

Secondly is the problem of quick ejecutlation also part of teh problem. Appreciate your feedback.

I would recommend being evaluated first. They will give you Viagra or cialis likely. Yes, the ejaculation issue could certainly be related.