Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am sick to my stomach, have urge to go many times, have…

Customer Question
I am sick to my...
I am sick to my stomach, have urge to go many times, have pains in my stomach, feel like I'm not having good bowel movements
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Urology
6/21/2010
Urologist: Dr. Y., Urologist replied 8 years ago
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
This sounds like you may have iritation of your bladder from severe constipation causing compression of the bladder. My recommendation is that you see your primary doctor to have an xray of your abdomen done to see how much stool is there and if you have impacted stool, then you will need to be disimpacted to relive the discomfort and urinary urgency. Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions.