Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

32 year old male. I broke up with my last girlfriend 12

Customer Question
Hello, 32 year old male. I broke...
32 year old male.
I broke up with my last girlfriend 12 months ago. I recently became involved with someone else here recently. I had problems with Erectile dysfunction with my ex, and now have problems with my current girlfriend. I have next to no sensitivity on my penis, and can only get a strong erection while looking at pornography.
When I took Cialis with my last girlfriend, I was able to get erections, but it wasn't that pleasurable since I have little to no sensitivity.
I'm very healthy, and in slightly better than average shape. I eat well, and don't seem to have any other problems besides this one, and it's a huge problem for me that has me really worried.
I tried a doctor around here, and all he precribed me was Cialis.
I've recently stopped masturbating all together. Going on about two weeks now, and have little to no desire to resort to pornography, and really don't have a sex drive (loss of libido). I've been like that for quite some time now.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Urology
6/21/2010
Urologist: Dr. Y., Urologist replied 8 years ago
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
The symptoms you have maybe related to low testosterone level. You need to be seen by a urologist and have your testosterone level checked. If your testosterone level is low, you'll need testosterone replacement in order to increase your libido. This may also help the sensation in your penis. However, the loss of sensation in the penis may also be due to nerve damage somewhere in your pelvis. Your urologist will need to perform a physical examination to determine if this is the problem. Hope this helps and let me know if there any other questions that I can answer.
If this answer was helpful, please hit the green accept button so I can get credit for helping you. Thanks.