Urology

Have Urology Questions? Ask a Urologist Online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have several symptoms of a kidney stone, but I'm confused…

Customer Question
I have several symptoms of...
I have several symptoms of a kidney stone, but I'm confused about one thing. It's my right kidney that has been causing so much pain, but now that has eased up some and I have pain in my groin on the left side. Could that be related to the right kidney?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Urology
6/9/2010
Urologist: Urologydoc, Urologist replied 8 years ago
Urologydoc
Urologydoc, Urologist
it is not unusual to have pain down into the groin on the same side as a stone as men get referred pain down into the testicle on the same side and women get referred pain down into the labia thou the round ligament but it shouldn't hurt on the other side