How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.Tiwari Your Own Question
Dr.Tiwari, Doctor
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 5256
Experience:  M.B.B.S.,M.S.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr.Tiwari is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a dull pain on both sides of my body just above my

Customer Question

I have a dull pain on both sides of my body just above my hips, like a bruise. It's tender and hurts more if I breath in deeply or lie on the area.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr.Tiwari replied 7 years ago.
Will you please answer some questions-

1.Since when it is there?
2.Is ther any urinary symptoms?
3.Any history of heavy physical work?
4.Any pain vomiting or fever?
5.Aggravating or relieving factors?
Please reply.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It started about 24 hours ago, suddenly after eating.

I work in a shop lifting cases of beer off delivery trucks etc but this is the most physical thing I do, around 4 times a week. I have no vomiting or fever. It seems to feel better or worse depending on how I sit or lie.

As for urinary symptoms, my urine seems to be a little darker than usual & has a strong odour.
Expert:  Dr.Tiwari replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for information.

By looking at your details it looks that you may be suffering from a paraspinal strain.You should do following to have re;ief-

1.Do rest.

2.Avoid physical stress.

3.Apply warm fomentation over affected area.

4.Taje a mild anti inflammatory analgesic like advil for relief in pain.

Hope this will help you.

If you are satisfied with my answer then please PRESS GREEN ACCEPT.