How to connect with urologists online
The medical Experts on JustAnswer regularly handle urology questions such as:
- If I wore a Foley catheter today and need it again tomorrow, should I take it out and replace it tomorrow or should I just leave it in for 48 hours to avoid unnecessary irritation?
- I have an ileostomy near my right hip and can't get any device to seal tight enough. I am being burned by the discharge so is there something that will help me?
- A urologist has recommended putting a stent thru my kidney and taking out my nephrostomy tube. Should I get a second opinion?
- I have interstitial cystitis and stage 3 renal failure. I also have multiple kidney stones. Why is my right kidney more painful?
- Have been seeing black specks in my urine, and my urologist said not to worry about it. Should I get a second opinion?
In order to give the most accurate urology advice, the Expert will need answers to questions such as:
- Is the condition chronic, or acute?
- How long have you had the pain?
- What seems to make the pain better or worse?
- Have you seen a doctor about this yet?
- What medications are you taking?
- Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
With this information, you will be ready to have a constructive session with the Expert.