UK Traffic Law

Have UK traffic law questions? Ask a traffic lawyer online.

Before 3 weeks coming letter (nip)from police. And I thet…

Customer Question
Good morning Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good morning

Lawyer's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Before 3 weeks coming letter (nip)from police

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

And I thet time my wife was ill in thet jurney,so half way she drive half me.When the letter coming we thought was when she was driving

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

And she full it with her details but yesterday coming again same latter but another one wich they say like it not was her but someone else and please full the details again

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No the don’t say anything

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
3/13/2018
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 3 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What is the NIP for?

Im not clear what actually happened here?

Nip is average speed camera.She was ill for two weeks have appoitnent to hospital because she is pregnant and I work full time so we deside she to go to her sister to stay and rest.On the way she pas driving but in one moment she didn’t fell well and we change the place so half way I drive and when this nip come we thought she was driving and she put her details on it but.now coming again same letter but inside of this coming another one and say photo wich we have and your details ther are not the same so have to full again is any chance to go on jail.only question is this because I read some comment online and they say like chance is to go inside for 6 month and in my opinion is for no reason because we do want to lyi or something like thet.Im scare for her because she is pregnant and I thet time when happen we nearly lost the babe so I’m scare till end...

Were you speeding?