UK Traffic Law

Have UK traffic law questions? Ask a traffic lawyer online.

I have received a parking charge notice from pcm. i lent my…

Customer Question
I have received a...

I have received a parking charge notice from pcm. i lent my car to my son who had parked the car in his own designated spot at his block of flats. As registered keeper they want me to pay £100 fine or pass on to my son.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you know who owns the lot?

Are they entitled to take me to court

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No, but if not paid in 28 days I become liable and they say they will the right to take recovery action against me

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
1/2/2018
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 6 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hi what is your question regarding this matter please?