UK Traffic Law

Have UK traffic law questions? Ask a traffic lawyer online.

Blew 102, had drank a bottle of wine. Before the road test l…

Customer Question
Hello, blew 102, had...

Hello, blew 102, had drank a bottle of wine. Before the road test l had vomited due to a mix of alcohol and medication, is the test accurate

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

No, I am hoping to soon. On checking my charge sheet it quotes cccjs rt8807, pnld code 'h21', and acpo:12 15

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

I will appear in court on the 19 Jan. But what are those codes for

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Plse connect me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
12/27/2017
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 4 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Hi can you explain the circumstances in which you were stopped?

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer