UK Traffic Law

Have UK traffic law questions? Ask a traffic lawyer online.

My taxi badge has been revoked for no reason and I can’t…

Customer Question
Hi my taxi badge...

Hi my taxi badge has been revoked for no reason and I can’t work

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

It’s in Oxford England

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Basically my taxi badge was suspended before twice over pathetic things and this time it’s been revoked now the past 2 times someone made a complained which was a lie and I proved to the council and they gave me my badge back but i couldn’t work for 4 weeks

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
This time they revoked my badge apparently someone made a serious allegation, they haven’t told me what the allegation is but requested to send the badge back, they now decided to have an interview with me.. but how would I know what it’s about when they never told me the allegations
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Solicitor: Nick H, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Nick H
Nick H, Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Yesss