UK Traffic Law

Have UK traffic law questions? Ask a traffic lawyer online.

I received a letter saying i have been charged with the

Customer Question
I received a letter...

I received a letter saying i have been charged with the offence that i kept an unlicensed vehicle wanted to find out if this will affect my licence any how if i plead guilty

Lawyer's Assistant: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Not yet and this is in Cardiff, Wales, United kingdom

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

No i have to choose either in court or writing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
9/16/2017
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 11 months ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

No, it doesn't carry points.

It just carries a fine.

It would be different if you were driving without insurance. That is not your position here.

Keeping a vehicle uninsured doesn't carry points or a ban.

Can I clarify anything for you?

Jo

no thank you so what do i do because i had not received the registration book and also the letter states if i should plead guilty or not is that refereing to a fine which is stated? thats what am not sure about
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.