UK Traffic Law

Have UK Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

UK Traffic Law

I was not driving my car .I had a drink the night before my…

Customer Question
I was not driving...

I was not driving my car .I had a drink the night before my ex husband rang at 8.50 am told me he had snagged someone else why he was with of 32 years .I jump in my car not thinking .I so up set .He told the police I was drinking driving .The police took my test I blow 43 they have not charged me .I am under investigation because I bunched my husband xx

Lawyer's Assistant: Was a citation issued? Was a court date set?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

England

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They are investigating because he won'ts me to be done for asault

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
7/29/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 6 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

I have not been charged. With this yet
And they did not take blood or urine .it there is time limit to charge

6 months.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

I don't understand what you are telling me at all.if they have let me go with further investigation and not took blood and urine and was not in the car what can they do
The meter could of been wrong yes or no
I have no more money at all I don't get social for the next two weeks I sent the last money on your sorry for being so frank I have lost one child and worried about two living .please help with what I have told you please

You asked how long they have to charge you and it's six months.

I understand they haven't taken urine or blood.

Is there anything else I can clairfy?

I wont to now if I will get banned
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor