How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 37
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Traffic Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a car accident in august 2012, it was only a minor

Customer Question

i had a car accident in august 2012, it was only a minor accident however my solicitor minster law ltd failed me from the start , and as i was getting worse over time i've had quite a few hospital stays with different problems i was not in a position to challenge what was going on as i have never been through anything like this , my doctors had to step in to start getting me treatment , from this i've been told its all connected to the problem within my back and it november 2015 i seen a pain management person on the nhs and she explained that my nervous system had had a knock and that i was suffering because of this , my solicitor sent me to a spinal surgeon and he did a report , once i had spoken to my pain management person who has since 2014 been giving injections in my back he told me that i need a pain management report done for my claim, however minster law continued to get me another report done by a spinal person and he said i needed a specialist report by pain management as well as the other one had also said this ,however this has failed to happen and i was asked to go and see the defendants spinal person and he has said i should of been back at work after 2 weeks and that i must be basically putting it on , however i'm fully backed up by my NHS records and now they have pulled out because i wouldn't an offer of £25,000 of which my claim is worth over £200,000 , and now i've got to stand in court a week next monday the 16th and there's a chance it could go against me , however i need this report from pain management to be able to be assessed properly ,what do i need to do as i have been through minster laws complaints department and they admitted they had done wrong by me in 2015 ,but now they seem to be making out its me at fault not them . kind regards ***** *****
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: this is a car accident issue
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: as in what respect ?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: what i need to do next as i'm at citizens advise in the morning
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 8 months ago.

Are they still representing you?