How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: UK Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 4335
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Traffic Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have send details about person who was drivingly my car

Customer Question

I have send details about person who was drivingly my car and now I have received letter that the person not levying at this address. What to do?
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: My car was find speeding by speed camera
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: they asking me to correct my nomination
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i have received letter that my car was speeding. I have nominate person who was driving my car. I send aloe details including address the person give me. And now the send me another letter that the person not leaving at these address and the asking me again to nominate someone
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

But the person who you have nominated was driving at the time and you gave their address?
Do you know if they have moved?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I did. Don't know if they moved. Don't know that person. I was selling my car and he was interested to buy.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 months ago.

Ok - then you just need to tell the Police it was them again.

Its not your fault they moved.

You are only required to tell them who was driving, you have done that.

Tell them again.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?