Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Notice of intention to prosecute in front of me states

Customer Question

Hi notice of intention to prosecute in front of me states alleged offence of speeding exceed 30 mph on restricted road with manned equipment saying speed was 40mph. No offer of points or fine. just request to identify driver. whats the likely outcome
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO no sorry
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: its asking for drivers information on the back of the form. I have not seen evidence and I cannot recall the offence,
Category: UK Traffic Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I forgot to mention that the registration cert was registered at a previous address which has now been lost/stolen/destroyed and now going through the motions of applying for the updated address. This notice has been received because the associated driving licence had been updated.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

What would you like to know about this please?