UK Traffic Law

Have UK Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

UK Traffic Law

Am i speaking to a real person here? : ? : are you a robot

Customer Question
hi pearl am i speaking...
hi pearl am i speaking to a real person here?
JA: The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: are you a robot or a real person
JA: I'm an assistant to the Traffic Lawyer. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: i have recieved requirement of name and address of driver
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: i reverse parked my car and she pulled out causing scratches to both
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Traffic Lawyer should know?
Customer: i stopped and gave her my details my friend said he knew someone who would help with the damage they excha
nged details that was it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
6/5/2016
Solicitor: James Mather,
 replied 1 year ago
James Mather

Good morning. I am a real person, real solicitor. I am based in Cheshire.

Can I have the exact nature of the mechanics of the incident please?

You will reverse parking. Where was the other vehicle and what did it do?

How much is the damage estimate to each vehicle?

Have you heard anything since?

Is anyone injured?

As much background detail as possible is really useful please. Thank you

Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer