How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 37
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Traffic Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was caught speeding at 50mph on a restricted to 30mph dual

Customer Question

Hi I was caught speeding at 50mph on a restricted to 30mph dual carriage way by a mobile camera. I am a paramedic with a clean driving licence for over 20 years. I have no excuse just a lack of concentration after some long working shifts. 2 days ago I have received a court summons date for the 2 March. I am very worried that I may be banned and I am also not sure how my trust will view 6 points on my licence. I am unsure what to do next. Should I plead guilty by post or attend court in person and plead my case in person Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

You can use your other post. There is no need to open new ones.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.