UK Traffic Law

Have UK traffic law questions? Ask a traffic lawyer online.

I got an intention to porsecute letter from essex police…

Customer Question
I got an intention...

I got an intention to porsecute letter from essex police for speeding says i was doing 66 in a 50

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

So i fill out the form and send it back

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
2/17/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

How can I help with this please?

I have been charged £18 then another £5 .....byt just answer....for what exactly ? being a lawyer you should be able to tell me ?
JA above there gave me no answer or help whatsoever ...this site is a rip off and a waste of time
Barrister ? do you know how to type ? if so can you type something ....an answer preferably
How about ....lets organise my refund from this rubbish site !