UK Traffic Law

Have UK traffic law questions? Ask a traffic lawyer online.

Got stopped this morning on a dual carriageway apparently…

Customer Question
Got stopped this morning...

Got stopped this morning on a dual carriageway apparently doing 104mph BUT, as I was in my French Registered car, and have a French address, he issued me with a Roadside Deposit Notice which has Penalty Reference Number on it and I paid £100 by credit card in the back of the police car. does that mean its a FPN and I've paid my £100 so I just get 3 points, ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Unmarked police car followed me for about 6 miles on a number of dual carriageways, and I was concerned about who it was following me.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/29/2016
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 2 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister

Do you have a UK licence?