How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 37
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Traffic Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am due in court on a motoring offence, can I have a *****

Customer Question

Customer: I am due in court on a motoring offence, can I have a ***** ***** friend attend with me and speak for me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was stopped for driving wih no insurance, but I thought I was insured on my mums policy because I'd called the insurance co that morning itold them my car needed an m.o.t. so I paid for 2days insurance to take it, but I did not notice my name was not on the temporary cover note.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Traffic Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.


Are you asking if this is a defence?