How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 37
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Traffic Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received a letter from enforcement agency stating i owe 400 bus lane viola

Customer Question

Hi I received a letter from enforcement agency stating i owe 400 for unpaid bus lane violation ...i have mode home and i never knew about this till today...Should i fill up pe3 form or some other form and send it to TEC...I need a solicitor to sign a witness statement...I am looking to get this signed online and only be staisfied if it can be done online so i can scan and sned the doc and you can scan and send it back
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
This is a question and answer site. We cannot witness statutory declarations and, in any event, they need to be witnessed in erson.
You would meed t see a high street solicitor I'm afrad
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmm ok