Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have received a solicitors letter regarding payment outstandi

Customer Question

I have received a solicitors letter regarding payment for an outstanding parking charge from UKCPS n July 2014. As I believe this fine was unenforceable, do I have to pay it and do I have to do anything about the letter. I have not been in touch with UKCPS at all.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As stated in my question....do I pay the bill and is the bill enforceable....local authorities and the police are the only legally entitled authority to fine for parking offences? what is my course of action? Why wasn't my question addressed in the time stated?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Since you are displeased I will opt out.