UK Traffic Law

Have UK Traffic Law Questions? Ask a Traffic Lawyer Online.

UK Traffic Law

HI, I live in the U.S., but my Mom is from England. I recently

Customer Question
HI, I live in...
HI, I live in the U.S., but my Mom is from England. I recently had my cousin purchase me a 1997 BMW motorcycle to ride around Europe later this month. I have an American, (but can get an international), license.

The bike already has a license plate, and it's my understanding that travels with the bike and there is a log that shows ownership, and my cousin will sign it over.

So my question is, how do I go about insuring it. It's not green card I don't think because I think that involves driving a U.S. registered vehicle with a U.S. license. So how do I get insurance, and what exactly is required to cross borders? Thanks, Jon
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
8/4/2013
Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Fran-mod
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

I will continue waiting thanks

Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
You're very welcome. I will search for a UK legal professional for you.

thanks again

Solicitor: Fran-mod,
 replied 4 years ago

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.
Ben Jones
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer