UK Traffic Law

Have UK traffic law questions? Ask a traffic lawyer online.

I have court tomorrow regarding an offence of doing 62 in a…

Customer Question
I have court tomorrow regarding...
I have court tomorrow regarding an offence of doing 62 in a 40, dual carriageway. I already have three points from march 2008, and october 2006. Thing is, I was stupidly stopped last night and got three points. I know that the three points from october 2006 now doint count for totting up. I am very worried I get six points tomorrow and get a ban as I use my car for work. Can you help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Traffic Law
6/23/2010
Solicitor: Jo C., Barrister replied 8 years ago
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
What speed where you doing last night?
Last night was on motorway and was 70 in a 50 to which i got the fine and three points there and then.

OK.

Which constabulary is the first offence?