How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7746
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have Ltd registered in UK, but I am originally from Czech

This answer was rated:

Good afternoonI have Ltd registered in UK, but I am originally from Czech republic, but I spent most of the time here in UK.
I heard that after Brexit EEU citizens will need to close businesses in UK.
Is this true?
Thank you

Hello, I am one of the experts on Juts Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.


As far as I am aware this is wholly misconceived.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Oki, so does it mean that we from EEU will be able to continue to have businesses here no matter if we have settled or pre-settled status? And also actually can person from EEU which is not resident of UK have business in UK?

Yes, they can. Many foreign organisations operate from the UK and Brexit has no effect thereon. International commerce would be at a standstill were that the case.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yes, I thought so as well. Thank you very much.

Delighted to have been of assistance.


Please be so kind as to rate me before you leave the Just Answer site.

bigduckontax and other UK Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Thank you for your support.