UK Tax

UK tax questions? Ask a UK tax advisor for answers ASAP

Excellent reponse. I will Usdj

Customer Question
Excellent reponse. I will Usdj
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: UK Tax
4/1/2018
UK Tax Professional: bigduckontax, Accountant replied 2 months ago
bigduckontax
bigduckontax, Accountant

Hello, I am one of the experts on Just Answer and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

On what of my answers are you commenting, please?

Apologies! I have Parkinson’s Disease so not always easy for me to write or talk on phone. Would very much like to get your help in getting this tax return filed as all income was disability. In addition to PD, I had a heart value replaced in December 2013. I also could use your aid in getting my pension fund payout started.

What type was your disability income? Please expand on 'pension fund payout.'