UK Tax

UK Tax Questions? Ask a UK Tax Advisor for answers ASAP

UK Tax

I am submitting my Micro HMRC accounts first year for

Hi there I am submitting...
Hi there I am submitting my Micro HMRC accounts first year for company - if I sen you our balance sheet could I have you tell me what box information needs to be filled in. I would be willing to pay of your time.Thank you
1/9/2018
taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.
Many thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

Thank you for your question.

Please send your balance sheet and I will have a look.. is this your first year of reporting?

Many thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is old on
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry typo - yes this is the forst year
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sure you know whats required but if not here is a screen shot of HMRC area.

Thank you for your file..

Please clarify for me..

- is called up share capital unpaid.. what did you report on your confirmation statement

- what is historical adjustment under current liabilities

- did you make a loss of £2,594 in the first year of operation

- have you provided any depreciation on fixed assets

- are you filing micro-entity balance sheet using HMRC software or are you filing on CH website

Many thanks

are you happy to

The screen shot is from Companies House website

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1) Yes unpaid
2) I am not sure what that is - I think when I set up in zero software its come from this fugure - but to be honest I dont know.3)Yes there is a minus £2k - we overspent on salaries on the first year.4)No depreciaton is shown - was looking and it says about 25% per year is normal? This has no been reflected in balance sheet for first year - but I could easily do that.5) Yes micor entry online with HMRC

please advise company name and I can look up reporting deadline dates

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
11th Jan its due
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Injury Clinic Glasgow Ltd

Thank you for your reply.

I have looked at your confirmation statement and you have stated no called up share capital was unpaid..

WE can work together and produce meaningful set of accounts to be filed at Companies House for 11 Jan 2018. I am happy to discuss what needs doing and a way forward by having a phone call.

Please advise if acceptable. Please rquest a phone call.

Your request for phone call does not appear to be recorded

taxadvisor.uk
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi I have requested the phone call and paid the extra. The system would not let me put the 0 at the front of my number
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How the screen looks my end
Phone call session started

please advise your number

taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk